For the past two Earth Days, I've been going to my oldest daughters school and teaching them about the importance of recycling and planting gardens in a yummy way. This treat is so easy to make. Here are the steps:
- You'll need small terracotta pots, individual snack size pudding cups, green spoons, fake flowers, hot glue gun, Oreos, gallon size bag, and gummy worms.
- Crush the Oreos in the gallon size bag so that it looks like dirt. Cut worms in half.
- Hot glue one flower to the tip of each spoon.
- Place pudding cups in pots and remove top.
- Carefully place enough crushed Oreos on top of pudding to cover it.
- Place gummy worm into the pudding and place spoon in center of each pudding snack.